[Fwd: Glenn Gould scores]

--- Begin Message ---
Greetings...

I am not much of an internet surfer, but I have just come across your GG
F-minor Homepage. It occurs to me that you might provide the means to
circulate a piece of information that I rather think is not much known to
those interested in Gould.

The German publishing house of Schott, in Mainz, Germany, is in the
process of issuing the musical works of Gould. I am the editor of the
series. So far, the following have been issued:

	Klavierstuecke/Piano Pieces - Schott ED 8319 (Mainz, 1995) -
contains Five Short Pieces and Two Pieces

	Sonata for Bassoon and Piano -  Schott FAG 23 (Mainz, 1996)

	Lieberson Madrigal, for four solo voices or mixed choir and piano
-  Schott's Chor-Verlag, C48913 (Mainz, 1997).

These should all be easily available from a music dealer.

The String Quartet will be published towards the end of 1998 or early in
1999.

Perhaps you are able to bring these publications to the attention of
interested musicians and admirers of Gould.

Carl Morey
Faculty of Music
University of Toronto

cmorey@chass.utoronto.ca