Re:GG Attn:Bruce Cross & K. Berry

gentlemen:
some time ago u with great courtesy responded to a query of mine about
M&A272.
u even went to the extent to offer to make me a tape if i was
interested.
thank u.
unfourtounly i don't have a tape player.

however, i now have a sweet hp cd-rw drive.
i am still very interested in M&A272.
i am suggesting a possible trade.
i have four GG albums that are rare nowadays.
i will make copies of any of them that u r interested in and send them
to u if u agree to in return send me M&A272 for me to copy and then
return to u.
if u r interested please reply and we can work out the details.
i would also trade cd copies of these albums with other f minors for
other GG stuff-- -- such as posters, personal GG stuff, or any other GG
items of interest.
the four albums that i have to trade are:

the live 1957 concert from the moscow conservatory that he gave free for
the students. there are tracks of him addressing the audience and the
subsequent russian translations.
there is some bach(three from art of f and six from the goldbergs) plus
the berg sonata and the webern deal for piano and the first and last
movements from the third krenek sonata.
the label is harmonia mundi

M&A297 with the brahms concerto number one with the baltimore SO and
adler conducting. the strauss burleske with the same players. both from
1962.

M&A298 with the brandenburg no five with baltimore SO and adler
the bach sonata four for violin, the schoenberg fantasy, and the
beethoven sonata for violin number 10 in g. all with menuhin on the
violin.

THE recording of the brahms one with the intro by bernstein on the first
track.

the sound on all the recordings is what u might expect for live bootlegs
of the time. the sound on the concert from moscow cd is particularly
bad.

if u r interested let me know.

cordially,

sean