GG: Mozart Piano Sonatas

Dear minors,

My set of Mozart Piano Sonatas on the GG edition did not come with liner
notes.  I wonder whether:  Someone has a copy, knows how I can get a
copy or (twist your arm) could give me a summary and editorial comments
of their contents.  I know Glenn didn't put these sonatas at the top of
his list.  I am sure it would explain why he recorded them, what he
thought of his recordings, etc.  BTW I do love these sonatas, though not
until I listened to them more than a few times.  Thank you in advance.

All the Best,
Charlie