Re: Cloning CD318

I fear that CD 318 is not in Gould-approved condition now.  After it was
dropped, it seems
as if Gould did not get it back into a condition he liked,  as we all know he
bought
and recorded on a Yamaha for the last few records.
CD 318 is in the lobby of the National Library of Canada in Ottawa, which seems
to be under a
lot of scaffolding lately.  Gilles St. Laurent might be the person in a
position to
facilitate Huw's project.  The piano is certainly played on occasion, and kept
in
decent condition.
Bruce