GG:GG music in movies

G'day f-minorers !
Last night I had an interesting conversation with the only other GG afficionado I know in real life at the local pub.

He believes that an excerpt from GG's "Well-Tempered Clavier" was used in the movie "Silence of the Lambs" (in a scene that will definitely ruin your appetite.....). I don't think this is the case and bet him a sixpack.

Now who's right and who's wrong ?

I also think I heard a GG recording of a Bach Prelude in the movie "Seven". Are there any other movies where GG recordings have been used apart from those mentioned in the biographies ?

It has just occurred to me that a good amount of classical music has ben used in rather "violent" movies (Slaughterhouse 5, Apocalypse Now, Clockwork Orange, Natural Born Killers etc)wich is quite a contrast.
Pure provocation or a rather strange way to illustrate the absurdity of the violence on screen ?

Have a brilliant day !
Pat