Re: recording techniques....

A technique exists known as 'biaurnal' or 360 degree sound....anyone
ever heard about it?
good question ! one of my "Kind of blue" cd's (the latest release in the right pitch, a brilliant record, as it has been said before btw) has a "360 degree sound" tag on it.Well, how come it sounds quite strange on me "pro logic" ?  Is it the artificial treatment that someone has mentioned ?

Could it be (I only assume this) that our madness for a "perfect sound" is sometimes going a bit too far ?

(I was just wondering what would happen if sony would release GG's recorded but unreleased piano tests, outtakes, alternative takes, mixes etc)

But who am I to know ?

cheers !
pat