GG: Kazdin & Koffee

G'day f_minorers !
What is wrong with Andrew Kazdin ? Of course there is a lot of "hate" (or should I say "negative vibes" ?) in his book, but I found it rather interesting. You don't have a working relationship for 15 years with someone you hate  to the core. I have no doubts that GG must have been a difficult person to work with, but is this really a good reason to spill your hate out at someone who is no longer among us ? In the end, the only thing that counts is the result: good music ! Even Lennon and McCartney had their differences....

About the coffe thing :
what exactly is a "double double " ? I've heard the term "black 'n' white" in australia but a "double double" is something new to me as a coffee addict....

Have a brilliant day !
Pat