GG: Just Curious

Hi List,
I visited the NLC site again and listened to some audio clippings, and
the last two--when he played improv. on Brahms music--he was making
really interesting imitation of Casablanca and Philip Glass.  Was the man
who said "à la Philip Glass" Andrew Kazdin?  Or was it someone else?

>I would agree with you that Andy Kazdin's book is quite mean-spirited.
>I met up with him at an AES conference a few years back and it became
>immediately obvious that he had *nothing* good to say about GG.

Why does Kazdin dislike Gould?  John or Scotty, do you know?
Curious, Elisha

Strong conviction is capable of destroying any prejudice.  The proof:
Glenn Gould.
--Nathan Perelman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]