re: GG: Wagner/Mitch/F & T

I think "splendid" sounds a wrong note here (oops, sorry!), unless
you're speaking sarcastically. The TV shows on which this duo
performed were not classical-music shows but were low-brow
comedies, after all. To say nothing of what would be involved in
having one pianist play like a piano duo...........

On 17 Jul 98, about re: GG: Wagner/Mitch/F & T, Junichi Miyazawa <walkingtune@bigfoot.com> had this to say:

> >>So, in conclusion, I found I could not be
> >>a splendid piano duo like Ferrante & Teicher,
> >>even with the help of recording technology.

Kris Shapar
          To doubt everything or to believe everything
          are two equally convenient solutions; both
          dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                              - Jules Henri Poincare'