GG: Beethoven/Liszt Fifth Symphony

Dear f_minorians,

I am now again translating some linernotes by GG for his recordings
(for Sony Tokyo's new GG re-releases with original cover photos).

Now in front of the computer,
here is a note for GG's Beethoven/Liszt Fifth Symphony.
The note is one of the most idiosyncratic GG writings,
consisting of five imaginary reviews on the recording (GGR, pp.57-61).

Could anyone paraphrase the following poem into an ordinary prose?
I cannot read it because it is difficult for me to solve the construction.
This is a quotation from the second imaginary review written
by "Prof. Dr. Karlheinz Heinkel"for
"*Munch'ner Muskilologische[sic] Gesellschaft*":

     With this oft-stringent note let man now pause,
     That who shall hear it, sounding thus, shall see,
     That euphony's the one, sure, sacred cause,
     And taking leave of octave doublings, flee
     To that secured and effortless repose
     Upon that tintinnabulating(*) key,
     And with that quiet confidence which knows
     Here was a note, here was a middle C.

     *(ringen, klingen)
                               'The Collected Klopweiser'
                                           (Dent and Dent)

---
"Dent and Dent" must be an fictitious publisher.
What does the name stand for?  Faber and Faber?
Any connotations?

Regards,

Junichi

 Junichi Miyazawa, Tokyo