Sony improving?

G'day Gouldians,

I just read the following in Sony Canada's 'Buzzwords' (don't ask why I'm
on the list -- most of it is about pop people such as Sleen Deeon and Are
Ladie Peece [spelling may be suspect] and I don't know their music or
anything about them) but, serendipitously, at last Sony have mentioned GG:

>... We need your help.  We here at Sony Music Canada are working on
>redesigning the http://www.glenngould.com Glenn Gould site and would love
>your input. Spill your guts.  Tell us what you like, what you hate, what
>you want, and what you don't.  Please e-mail  your comments to
>SonyMusicCanada@sonymusic.com ...

As Guy Kawasaki would say, Go EvangeListas. Or at least have a look at
the Sony site (it's quite good)...and then give 'em hell.

Tim Conway
<tpconway@ozemail.com.au>