RE: GG: from my report: GG on Moog Synth.

Please pardon me for jumping into this string and not adding any value, but
Roy's mention of Glenn Gould on the synthesizer caught my eye.

I collect Gould's recordings. I have most of his recordings on vinyl and
many CDs. I have been searching for a copy of "Glenn Gould on the Moog
Synthesizer" for years to no avail. I thought I caught a break when someone
told me I could write to Gould's estate and The CBC and get permission to
have it copied for me as long as I wasn't going to use it for commercial
gain. I am not and I wrote. I received a reply from Gould's estate saying
that although my request was reasonable, Sony Classical basically put a
policy in place that there would be no copies of musical works made available.

My hopes were dashed once again. So, I am appealing to anyone who might
have a copy of the recording and would be willing to barter for, or sell a
copy.

Thank you all for indulging my long winded appeal.

Warm Regards,
Paul