GG: on Moog Synth.

Paul,

I suppose The Estate might give you a break if you point out that _Glenn
Gould on the Moog_ is a *spoken-word* program about the Moog that's
composed of a short spoken intro by Gould, an interview with
then-William Carlos, Jean Le Moyne, et al.  (Drat those Canadians for
their British use of "on"!) The only musical selections are from
_Switched on Bach_, the Moog played by Carlos. It's an inspired and
intellectual program that Sony would have no interest in unless they
have plans to release the unreleased radio shows. Wouldn't THAT be an
inspired move (and worth the wait)!

Hope that helps some,
-Mary Jo

P.S. (For Moog junkies, I recommend a new video out on VHS, _Theremin_
about that groovy electronic instrument.)