David Dubal

Wow, am I still subscribed to this group? Are any of my posts getting
through? Has everyone gone offline for good? Things are so lonely! :~(

Anyways, the revised and updated edition of David Dubal's _Reflections From
the Keyboard_ is going to be printed in paperback this summer. Just thought
I'd mention it, in case anyone was looking to pick it up at a lower price.

Bye now.
Kristen

"I believe a musical performance is not a contest but a love affair and
that love affairs must be conducted in private."
                                         -- Puritan, David Young's "Glenn"