FW: GG: Audio at Eaton ...

I believe that the Scriabin Prelude section was actually taken from the
Monsaingeon film.  The Monsaigeon section was recorded in 1974 and Music of
Man was recorded in December of 1979.

Gilles St-Laurent
Audio Conservator
National Library of Canada
gilles.st-laurent@nlc-bnc.ca

What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the
child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.    --Sigmund Freud