Re: Q about 32 Short Films

. . . as two workmen in coveralls move into frame
> and begin to gently cover the piano and move it offstage.
>
> The lights in the auditorium shut off, one by one.

What I find interesting (and perhaps a blooper?) involves the chair.
Didn't GG take the chair with him wherever he went?  If so, the
workmen wouldn't be moving it.  Also, the inference is that this after
the LA concert (the last concert.)  Which means in 1964, the chair
should have still had some of the padding attached. The chair in the
film seems to have no padding at all.

The question I have is is it THE chair?

Lori Lalonde