Re: Goldberg opinion

> Arin Murphy wrote:
>
> >I'm interested in knowing: how many of you are piano players? How many
> >of you are musicians, but on another instrument, like me?

Hi, my name is Antonio  and I live since one year in Trento (Italy),
although I've been living for my first 23 years in Rome. The first time
I listen GG was in 1990 when I watched in TV on the italian channel RAI TRE
the Bruno Monsaingean's TV serie  on GG. I remember he really impressed
me. In addition, the serie was presented in studio by Piero Rattalino.

I play piano since I was 9 but not in a professional
way.
I wish to know: how many italians are there in f minor list?

Best regards,
Antonio Sidoti.