Re: Goldberg opinion

Arin Murphy wrote:

>I'm interested in knowing: how many of you are piano players? How many >of you are musicians, but on another instrument, like me?

Hello, I'm in Helsinki, Finland and joined the f_minor mailing list
yesterday. To answer the question: The piano is my instrument, I'm not a
musician (and will never be) but have taken lessons for 12 years now,
since the age of six. The reason for why I subscribed me on the list is
that I like Bach's music and simply love it if it's performed by Glenn
Gould.

Regards,

Nina Luoto
nina.luoto@sci.fi