Subject: Re: GG: Handel
Author:  Alun Severn <alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk> at internet
Date:    1/27/97 6:47 PM

>Please enlighten me. The only solo keyboard works worthy of anyone
>recording are the Harpsichord "Suites." These contain some really fine
>music. But, you say GG recorded GFH's "Sonatas" ...?

You're right. My mistake. Suites (hwv 426 - 429) not sonatas. SMK 52590.

Rgds,  Alun

ALUN SEVERN     * snailmail:             1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                         West Midlands  B68 0AX
                                                        England
                * voice:                          0121 422 9509
                * email:                 alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
Well, I have my beautiful de Kooning
         to aspire to. I think it has an orange
                   bed in it, more than the ear can hold.
                   - Frank O'Hara, Meditations in an Emergency