GG: WTK l

I remember some time ago someone suggested a "favourite preludes and fugues
from the WTK" thread. Belatedly let me nominate the No. 7 in E-flat Maj:
the gorgeous, hesitant  prelude never fails to make my heart miss a beat,
in much the same way that the music itself appears to falter and then pick
out such a delicately melancholy tune; the fugue by comparison is sure,
fleet, dramatic. Oh, wonderful.

- Alun

Alun Severn    snailmail:     1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                              West Midlands  B68 0AX   England
                voice:        0121 422 9509
                email:        alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"...[it is] my sober conviction that no piano need feel
    duty-bound to always sound like a piano."   - Glenn Gould