Re: GG: Silence of the Lambs

>According to the Internet Movie Database, the Goldbergs in the film [Silence
>of the Lambs] are
>played by Jerry Zimmerman.

Yes, I remember that scene vividly -- and share your reservations. I also
didn't quite like the way that the Goldbergs seemed to be used as a kind of
shorthand for 'cerebral'. Though it was certainly good drama. I also seem
to remember that the performance of the musi was pretty good....

- Alun

Alun Severn    snailmail:     1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                              West Midlands  B68 0AX   England
                voice:        0121 422 9509
                email:        alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"...[it is] my sober conviction that no piano need feel
    duty-bound to always sound like a piano."   - Glenn Gould