GG: Database details

Tim said: [...]
>Finally, the work-in-progress name of the database program is Opus One
>but I'd be happy with a snappier name that made some reference, no matter
>how oblique, to GG. Any ideas?

I'm sure that other list members will be lining up to advise and test this
program. I'll just opt for making a few name suggestions....

1.      Orlando (After Orlando Gibbons, alledgedly GG's favourite composer)
2.      Prelude
3.      30th Street (okay, maybe not "snappy", but to me still a lovely
        evocative name -- the CBS studio in NYC where the majority of GG
        recordings were made)
4.      Sarabande
5.      Toccata
6.      Magdalena (sp? Bach's wife's beautiful middle name)

Mmm, just a thought....

Best,  Alun

ALUN SEVERN           snail:              1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury  Warley
                                          West Midlands B68 0AX  England
                      voice:                         +44 (0)121 422 9509
                      email:                      alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
After three days without reading, talk becomes flavourless.
                                                      - Chinese proverb