Re: GG: Sights and Sounds

>If GG watched television, I wonder if he clicked that channel prestissimo,
120 clicks per minute. He'd be bored with just one channel.<
   I often think how much GG would have loved those picture-within-picture
televisions... he could have mainlined a dozen shows at a time if he could
find the right model. Then again, I don't know if television would have been
his thing, it doesn't seem to leave enough to the imagination.
   Speaking of synesthesia, there is a book out called The Man Who Tasted
Shapes, by Richard E. Cytowic, M.D. that deals with the actual medical
condition of synesthesia (which affects only 10 in 10,000,000 people,
supposedly.) I have it on good faith that the book is very good, and though I
actually own it, I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.