RE: GG "Moscow" live of Bach Sinfonias

Thank you, Tim, for the mail.
I think I should ask first the Sony Classical
via its Tokyo branch for the inquiry
of the "Moscow" live.

Regards,

Junichi (Tokyo)

G'day Frank,

>Here's the URL for Austria's Federal Ministry of Science, Transport,
 and
>the Arts:
>
>http://www.deet.gov.au.

Sorry, mate. Like many others you've confused Austria with Australia.
 I'm
thinking of asking the government to change our country's name to
'strighliyah (which is v roughly how we pronounce it). I think the
country address you want is not .au but something like .os.

Best regards and Gruss Gott,

Tim Conway

--------------------------------
Tim Conway
301 Glenfern Road
Upwey, VIC 3158, Australia
Tel: +61.3.9754.8544
Fax: +61.3.9752.5309
email: <tpconway@ozemail.com.au>
**
Intel spends an average of $8,000 a year per for each PC to keep its

internal PC network running, and that figure is probably close to wha
other corporations spend, Intel spokesman Tom Waldrop said.
**
Who says Macs are more expensive?