GG: Images

Hi,

A new member just finished reading thru some 500K archive of this nicely
maintained list.

Just got my copy of GG Images. I love the selections and packaging but
there is no explanations about the photos and music. I hope the Gouldians
on this list could provide me with some details. I have a feeling some
items are selected for special meanings. Does the Sibelius track use
Gould's miking technique? The Mozart is played in Bach style? On P.7 who's
head is Gould sitting on adn why is he wearing headphones? P.11 to 13 are
imaginary personalities? What about P.25, 29 and others? Thank you.

Regards, Derek