Re: The Glenn Gould Society

Hello there!

Not sure this is relevant, but...
The Glenn Gould Foundation in Toronto, according to the words of John
Miller, foundation administrator, has tried to pick up where the GG Society
left off.    The address (if you'd like to correspond or join "The
International Friends of Glenn Gould"-through with you can get the
GlennGould magazine, and other misc. GGF items) is as follows:

                The Glenn Gould Foundation
                P.O. Box 190
                260 Adelaide St. E.
                Toronto, Ontario M5A 1N8
                Canada

Their phone is (416)962-6200.  Hope this is helpful?  Sorry if you already
knew, tried to keep this short in case redundant....

Veronica
vxavier@sfsu.edu