Re: Gould aboard Voyager 2

    I would like to know from which book (one or two) from the well
    tempered clavierthe Cmajor prelude and fugue by Gould on the Golden
    record aboard Voyager 2 are taken ?

Book I.

BTW, I've tried moderately hard (looked in newspaper indexes, searched
the JPL web site) to find out if Gould had any particular reaction to
the Voyagers, or heck, even if he knew about it.  Couldn't find a word
from him about it.  Has anyone heard anything about that?

I couldn't find the list of items included at the JPL web site (or
anything else), but I did run across it somewhere.  Music from around
the world, various centuries, much spoken words, etc.  Pretty
interesting list.