GG: New List

Bruce, and all--

I agree it's pretty pointless to have the dual lists but then again,
the NLC didn't ask my opinion ;).  I joined the list and there are 8
members and no messages have gone out over it yet so I put an inquiry
in with the NLC folks-- (telling them we exist and asking what the
difference will be between their list and f_minor.) It sort of makes
sense to me for them to have a new list if their entire conversation
is devoted to the Gould NLC archives, but it certainly sounds as if
most of our goals are the same. (They do use listserv which offers
more user features.)  I'll post their reply to f_minor when I get it.
For now at least, I'll post any GG news from Gould-L to f_minor.

Thanks to Silvio for bringing the new list to my attention.

-Mary Jo