GG: Profil oops

Sorry guys-- the info regarding the interactive, _Profil Glenn Gould_
is at

http://merzbau.citi.doc.ca/pProjects/Gould.html

but has been linked to the GG WWW links page off of f_minor for some
time.  Katherine asked me and some others privately if we knew about
it.  Does anyone on the list know anything? As I said, as far as I
could tell from the e-mail I received from the author it's not
available commercially.  Did anyone on the list see the exhibit??  How
exciting!

Sorry again to Katherine and everyone for my goof!

-Mary Jo