GG: competitions

If there had to be a GG piano competition, it should have followed the
format of Irving S. Gilmore Piano competition.  They have a special panel
that secretly select the pianists and attend their recitals.  The panel
then decides the winner and notify the artist.   Only then does the
winning artist become aware that he/she was in the competition.  I don't
believe they release the names of other candidates.  So no one loses.

Gerald