[f_minor] er... F# minor (WTC I)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jul 6 14:47:53 MDT 2022

*
I remember Bradley Lehman writing to this list, many years ago, about
other places where GG intentionally departed from the known score(s),
after I had asked if he did this. Changes in tempo and other dynamics
are pervasive, but I didn't know about changing the notes.

Unfortunately I don't have any specifics from Bradley's msg, and haven't
been able to find it in the archives so far. It may have been when the
list was hosted at Rutgers (hi Mary Jo, if you're still there :). I have
those archives too, but ... no joy yet ... --best, karl.