[f_minor] surprise

Matthew Harding matt at ktlgroup.ca
Sat Oct 16 16:38:06 MDT 2021

Hi Pat - did anyone respond to this question? It has been bothering me for a while now!

So I bought this set also, it’s quite a significant investment - and a very heavy book.

I can confirm that none of the copies of ML5060 I own have gatefold. I’m almost 100% certain they didn’t have it back then, I believe they just took the LP sleeve (the flimsy cover for the LP itself and made that the left hand side of the gatefold, with the right hand side being page 2 of the small novel Glenn wrote for cover notes (which came as a separate 1-page insert).

Some great photos in there, of the old Columbia 30th Street Street studio.

Happy Goulding, everyone!!
Matthew

--
Matthew Harding