[f_minor] Mary Jo's GG collection for sale

Mary Jo Watts mj.accounts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:16:13 MST 2017

Hi All,

Several of you have shown some interest so I've posted some quick pictures
of my collection here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/isnpjwfkx7mgbqi/
AACSiW4X2AWB4QRGcz40d04Va?dl=0

You can tell how old it is because of the cassette tapes and all the VHS!
I also have copies of all the Sony Gould TV shows on VHS. Many things that
were once rare as hen's teeth thankfully have been officially released. I'm
not sure if *The Wars* has been released but I have that on VHS.

I have some research files I can go through, too. I have photocopies of
this and that from all my research over the years. If I find anything of
interest I'll let you know.

I hope these items can go to somebody who will cherish them as much as I
have for 20+ years!

Lots of love,
Mary Jo