[f_minor] A GG book about his travels to Wawa and his literary influences

Lynne Ittleman lynne.ittleman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:16:55 MST 2016

There are 2 books published by PENUMBRA PRESS in Canada that are about
Glenn Gould: not only SEEKING SOLITUDE but an essay that discusses the
Goldberg Variations, the early version & the late version.  This press has
some lovely books to sell & is run by a friendly & knowledgable person,
John Flood.  Look for other interesting books as well the those on Gould.
FYI