[f_minor] CBS Masterworks

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sat Oct 29 11:51:58 MDT 2016

Dear all

Thank you very much for the confirmation and for sharing some anecdotes.

The reason for my q is that my alter ego is working on a project that involves the non-GG GBs and has been considering a similar one-track approach. PM for further details. Yet memory was foggy and discogs did not help.

nota bene while I am here what Bob said abut that 3-sided record. There used to be those horse racing automata which had a record accompanying the race. Depending on where the needle dropped, a different horse would win. The Pythons used that approach to anuse or annoy their listeners....

now for summet completely different.

Pat