[f_minor] 25.09.

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:30:55 MDT 2016

Happy Birthday Glen Gold!!!

One of my favourites is still up on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukd3FEzaZ7Y

Glenn Gould - 39. Dmitri Shostakovich, Piano Quintet Op.57 ...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukd3FEzaZ7Y>
www.youtube.com
Quintet For Piano And String Quartet In G Minor Op.57 I. Praeludium, Lento II. Fuga, Adagio II. Finale, Allegretto From The Album "The Glenn Gould ...

Mary