[f_minor] Glenn Gould and Nicky Ignatieff

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:14:49 MDT 2016

To Rick Lockhart

 Fascinating situation you are in. I am jealous. If you ever wish to tell all about how the Lp came into your possession please do.

Try:
Carole Cloutier

Acting Manager | Gestionnaire intérimaire

Copyright Services | Services du
droit d’auteur

Services Branch |
Direction des services

Library and Archives Canada | Bibliothèque et
Archives Canada

395 Wellington Street | 395, rue Wellington

Ottawa,  ON  Canada  K1A 0N4

copyright/droit_d'auteur at lac-bac.gc.ca

Telephone | Téléphone
:  613-992-2567

Facsimile | Télécopieur
: 613-996-1341

Government of Canada |
Gouvernement du Canada

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca

Mme. Cloutier may not be able to help you herself but it's a good bet she knows who can at 'Library and Archives Canada'. Mme. Cloutier does answer her telephone and does answer her e-mails. She was very helpful when a few of us tried to accomplish a "google doodle" of Glenn Gould. 'Google' was not helpful at all.

Of course I could be way off the mark and the L. and A. Canada never gets involved with such matters but it's worth asking them.cheers,Mary