[f_minor] what a waste of your/my time

Matthew Harding matt at ktlgroup.ca
Sun Feb 14 19:22:40 MST 2016

Mary - apologies for the tone of my message. You are quite correct, it was rude and I should know better.

(It was also sent to you privately and not to the f_minor list, but you chose to reply publicly).

I hope your neck feels better soon, that is not pleasant.

Apologies if you feel I was “bragging”. Those who know me, know also that I share a lot of my Glenn Gould material.

In fact, curiously enough, here is a quote from you thanking me in f_minor in 2010 after I had sent you a magazine or CD from my collection (I forget which):

Matthew Harding is a Mensch and the soon-to-be proud owner of The Mystery CD recorded at Saint Hippolyte, Thonon-les-Bains, France.
Matthew thanks so much, what a brilliant article and it really is a damn shame that Glenn Gould didn't have a chance to read it. A real shame.
http://ff0.org/pipermail/f_minor/2010q3/000199.html <http://ff0.org/pipermail/f_minor/2010q3/000199.html>

Which I sent you gratis, as you well remember.

I admire your intent to shake up the f_minor list. Calumny? I don’t think so - you are just stating your opinions, fair enough. But there is no need to launch personal attacks against myself, Kevin Bazzana, or anyone else on this list quite frankly. Even if you want to drop f_bombs also.

However, I would be happy to continue this conversation off list with you. But this will be my last post on this subject on f_minor.

Cheers,
Matthew