[f_minor] f_minor Digest, Vol 65, Issue 3

Kate Shapero kate.shapero at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:29:43 MST 2015

Hello F_Minor Folks!

I am Kate Shapero, (one of the creators of Unheard Notes, glenngouldinterviews.com).  We have been working on this project on Glenn since 2008 filming interviews with people who knew and or worked with Gould.  In creating this archive of film footage, we came to the conclusion that these stories should be shared with Gould fans around the world.

Just some additional information about the site:  It will be a membership based website showcasing never before seen filmed interviews focusing on the artist.  Each month a new forty-five minute interview will debut and older archived material will be available.  The site will also contain a weekly blog, and message board.  We hope to create a vibrant meeting place for information, interviews and dialogue about Gould.  The site will be launching in mid-January 20l6.  You can visit our temporary splash page/sign-up page at glenngouldinterviews.com or visit us on our Facebook page, Unheard Notes glenngouldinterviews.com