[f_minor] more info about the GG interview website

ksenia kkicons at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:29:45 MST 2015

This article might shed some light on the subject (for those like me who
are not local to Ontario). It is Josh Shapero who posted the info about the
web page to the GG foundation FB page. It's the story of how he and his
parents started collecting the interviews.

 http://www.yorkregion.com/community-story/1430108-chronicling-glenn-gould/

--
www.KKIcons.blogspot.com At *KK Icons* Orthodox Iconography, my icons are
traditionally drawn and freshly painted.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KKIcons?ref=si_shop This is some of my work at my
Etsy shop. If you see anything you like, just email me.

I also wrote the illustrated Glenn Gould Poetry Cycles. You can access the
pages from the header bar on the above KKicons website.

At *Flying G Nigerians* we sell show-quality milk producers for the breeder
and homesteader. We aim for petting-zoo tame goats anyone can handle. We
promote the old Goodwood lines. www.flyingGgoats.com