[f_minor] Bringing sexy back...

Kristian Johansson destept.kristian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:10:53 MDT 2015

First of all - I am not a fan of the results they achieved by mixing Goulds
works with rap-music  in Mr Hardings post.
But it's not like Gould himself was reluctant to use heavy editing,
splicing and mixing to achieve his own results.
He even backs this up in his interview with himself (GG interviews GG about
GG)

"G.G.: All right, I'll give you that, but every listener has a "project at
hand", simply in terms of making his experience of music relate to his
life-style.
g.g.: And you're prepared to have similar unauthorized permutations
practiced on your own recorded output by listener or listeners unknown?
G.G.: I should have failed in my purpose otherwise."

/Kristian

--
/Kristian