[f_minor] Remastered GG edition

Kristian Johansson destept.kristian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:57:56 MDT 2015

The book that comes with this box-set looks very interesting and is to me a
factor in whether or not to buy it. Having all the original LP-covers (in
CD-format!) is another reason, even if one needs a magnifying glass to read
the text on them.
But in the end it will to me come down to how much the sound quality has
improved after remastering. I would be very interested to know where to
find some samples of the remastered tracks.

best regards,
Kristian

--
/Kristian