[f_minor] Glenn Gould Prize 2015

Yoshiyuki Mukudai mukudaiyoshiyuki at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:41:18 MDT 2015

Jorgen, I completely agree with you so that I am writing here a brief
message where I am apparently got hatred by many on my harsh criticism over
a Japanese Gould "scholar" of whom I do know very much. I have been long
waiting for the release of Glenn Gould CBC radio documentary on Soseki
Natsume's Alan Turney
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alan_Turney&action=edit&redlink=1>
translation
of "*The Three-Cornered World*" in 1981 on which knowledgeable people
discussed with in UseNet r.m.c. in 1994. But, we had experienced the same
thing during the Glenn Gould Edition series by Sony in 1992. They didn't
issue many recordings they promised to issue in near future. I think some
of them on their list at the time are still in archives just as in the case
of "Horowitz on TV" finally released on DVD as bonus in Sony's box set last
year.
Likewise CBS TV historic broadcast of the opening of Lincoln Center of the
Performing Arts (only available on CD format from Tower Records Japan.)
Maybe, something to do with things Mary is pointing out, though.
Is this link to that radio documentary is genuine and safe enough?
http://www.discogs.com/Glenn-Gould-3-Radio-Pieces/release/2236137
Yoshiyuki Mukudai
יוֹשִׁיוּכִ
Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli complete discography and concertography
<http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~michelangeli/index.html>
My Google+ (everything on about me here)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116610244045014844758/about/p/pub>