[f_minor] Glenn Gould Final Public Concert

Katherine kpapademas at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 23:46:35 MST 2015

There is/was a website called the Glenn Gould Performance Database...organized by date, city, orchestra, conductor, and music performed.

http://www.multimedialibrary.com/music/gould/index.asp

It is non-functional; however, maybe you can get in contact with the author/developer of the site.

Regards,
Katherine, freezing in Chicago

Sent from my iPad