[f_minor] Glenn Gould Final Public Concert

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:10:33 MST 2015

To Will Geisner,

Strange that I cannot recall Gould's final live concert programme being given in detail in any of the books I've read on GG's life and career. Why hasn't a photocopy of the original "programme" been published in one of the biographies? Has it?

Just to add a bit to Karl Berry's e-mail, I found this sent by "Jim Morrison" Fminor 2000:

http://glenngould.org/f_minor/msg05140.html

This may be of interest - it certainly is splendid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBLyTndBpL0#t=278

which I found through: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/glenn-gould/1964/wilshire-ebell-theatre-los-angeles-ca-bcf4dde.html

Don't laugh: I telephoned the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in L.A. today for information on GG's April 10th, 1964 concert programme - my co-ordinates will be given to the "Archivists Dept.". I'll certainly let you know how that works out... I promise.

Je suis Charlie,
Mary