[f_minor] Basic knowledge about Glenn Gould

Matthew Harding matt at ktlgroup.ca
Mon Jan 5 11:31:29 MST 2015

Hello Yoshiyuki - as I already responded to you privately, you are not telling the truth.

I did sign my name at the bottom of my email - Matthew. My full name is Matthew Harding. Please be honest.

You make it very clear that you have a personal vendetta against Junichi (“offensive to me for more than decade”). All I am asking is to please take it off the f_minor list.

I will not be responding any more to this thread, no matter what is said.

Best regards,
Matthew Harding (matt at ktlgroup.ca <mailto:matt at ktlgroup.ca>)