[f_minor] GG's birthday

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:57:31 MDT 2014

Pat,  my teacher Yehuda Guttman did not like much of Mozart's music, unlike
most of the rest of the world.  Yehuda thought that it was the
music of a "young mind" and if he had lived a longer life there would have
been more complex music..I don't agree with him since I love
so many of Mozart's melodies...

Best,
Anita