[f_minor] Farewell Glenn

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:56:05 MDT 2014

Hi Mary,  I'm in Key West, staying with a friend and visiting my elderly piano teacher, Yehuda Guttman.  He has lost both of his sons this year and he is not in good shape, as you can imagine.  This is a painful visit and I can do little to comfort him.  It is hard to keep one's own spirits up.
Hope all is well with you.
Anita

Sent from my iPhone