[f_minor] GG's birthday

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:59:40 MDT 2014

Our Glenn Gould is looking forward to yet another birthday in a day or two -  depending on where you live on the globe.

Time to begin sharing presents.

I ask The Glenn Gould Foundation to host an internet screening of Gould's rarely seen "How Mozart Became A Bad Composer" on their website. I know they can ask for the rights for a screening (from The Paley Center for Media in NYC). It can be done. So do it.

My present? Colours.

Les couleurs du Moyen-Âge
par Michel Pastoureau          Conférences en lignehttp://www.louvre.fr/les-couleurs-du-moyen-agepar-michel-pastoureau

Colour. Those pearly notes of Gould's all over his Bach - contrasting with the flashes of white, yellow, red, blue, brown, black.

best I can do at the moment,
Mary