[f_minor] A new Italian Concerto No.2

Timothy Conway timcon at comswest.net.au
Tue Aug 5 01:35:45 MDT 2014

Hello Fujita-san,

On 5 Aug 2014, at 8:33 am, 藤田 伊織 <mocfujita at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi! GG fans!
> I love Gould’s Italian Concerto. But fortune made me make a new Italian Concerto No. 2.
> It is interesting to listen to. I hope you can enjoy it.
> Iori Fujita

Yes, very good. Quite enjoyable, but not as good as the original. Very funny, cute and all those things, but missing the real Bach essence. And is it just JSB upside-down or did you add or subtract other things? I'm too old to  discern.

Regards and konichiwa, if that's the right expression (probably not, knowing my luck),

-- Tim

Timothy Conway
15 Quayside Vista
Drummond Cove, WA 6532